Get Rid Of Wrinkles under EyesGetting under eye wrinkles is a problem faced by a number of people, but there is a lot you can do in order to reduce the appearance of wrinkles under eyes. You don't have to spend lots of money to get rid of under eye wrinkles. There are many simple home remedies to use that will help you remove under eye wrinkles effectively.
Home Remedies to Remove Under Eye WrinklesGiven below are some simple yet effective home remedies that help you to get rid of crows feet and wrinkles under eyes naturally.
1. Apply mashed banana and avocado over the eye wrinkles to banish them naturally. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse with cool water. This home remedy can tighten and hydrate the skin around eyes and helps to remove eye wrinkles naturally and fast.
Photo Credit: martinak15 via Compfight cc
2. Application of egg white helps tighten the loose skin around eyes and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles under end around eyes. You can notice the improvement in your eye skin texture within a few weeks. Egg white mask is a popular home remedy for reducing the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines under the eyes.
3. Under eye wrinkles can also be reduced by placing 2 wet green tea bags under your eyes. Green tea contains natural polyphenol, which help to remove under eye lines and wrinkles. For diminishing eye wrinkle, it is also important to drink plenty of water on a regular basis. Water hydrates and softens the skin.
4. You can use vitamin E oil, olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil and almond oil for getting rid of under eye wrinkles. These oils have properties that smooth out skin and eliminate eye wrinkles. Dab a few drops of any one of these oils on the wrinkles around eyes. Use your finger tips to massage gently for having a plain and tight skin. This will reduce the fine lines under the eyes.
5. Grapes can also be used to clear off those deep wrinkle lines under your eyes fast. Cut green seedless grapes in half. Gently rub the exposed area under and around the eye, and leave it for 20 minutes. Apart from curing the eye wrinkles, it will help in getting rid of dryness under eyes and removing dark circles.
6. To temporarily smooth fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes, use tiny pieces of clear tape. Hold the eye skin taut and place a piece of tape over your wrinkles. After keeping the tape on the wrinkles overnight, remove it in the morning.
7. Eating honey mixed with a little shredded ginger is a known treatment to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes. Repeat this treatment one to two times per week after eye wrinkles has diminished, to keep eye wrinkles from redeveloping.
8. To cure fine lines and deep wrinkles under eyes, you can also use pineapple juice. For fine lines, just drink pineapple juice everyday. This is one of the best home remedies to remove the wrinkles under the eyes and crow's feet around eyes.
9. Mix some lemon juice and orange juice together. Using a cotton ball, apply this juice mixture around your eyes. The citric acid in these two ingredients will reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and wrinkles under the eyes.
10. Cucumber is one of the most effective home remedies for getting rid of wrinkles under eyes and crow’s feet. Put two cucumber slices over your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes everyday. Alternatively, you can soak a cotton ball in cucumber juice and apply it on the eyes before sleeping to get rid of lines under eyes, dark circles under eyes, and puffy eye bags.
Above mentioned are some easy home remedies to get rid of under eye wrinkles. Follow these simple remedies and natural treatments to reduce wrinkles under eyes easily.